Princeton Pest Control and Prevention Services to Protect Your Residential and Commercial Property
Are you looking for pest control near your home or office in Princeton, NJ? Proudly serving Princeton, NJ for many wonderful years, On the Spot Pest Control strives to provide environmentally responsible pest control for both residential and commercial customers. Family owned and family operated, we offer high-quality customer service focused on developing long-term relationships with satisfied customers.
Ants, Termites, Spiders, Rodents, or other pests? Contact On the Spot Pest Control for pest eradication and prevention, for your Princeton home or office! 908-350-8215
Pest Control Provider Close to Home – Princeton
Dealing with pests is part of owning a home or office in Princeton and our job is to keep them out. Insects and rodents will eventually invade and the most sensible way of dealing with it is to call for pest control assistance.
The closest pest control near you, in Princeton, is On the Spot Pest Control. We have a full team stocked with professional and experienced experts highly qualified in pest identification and eradication.
Signs There is a Pest Problem – Princeton
Do you know what to look for to determine if you have a pest problem?
The unfortunate truth pests are incredibly good at hiding, but there are many signs you can look for that could signify a larger problem or infestation:
- Active pests – Try to identify pests you observe and look closely in places like the kitchen and bathroom, or outdoors under leaves and rocks where they like to hide.
- Dead bugs indoors – Check for dead bugs in areas such as window ledges. If there are many bugs of the same species, they probably live on the property.
- Pest droppings – The common evidence of the presence of a pest infestation.
- Nesting Evidence – Rats and mice will make nests out of whatever they find that is available. Using a flashlight, search all the nooks and crannies, including behind appliances in the kitchen and inside cabinets, for red flags such as shredded paper that might be used for nesting.
- Strange Odors and Sounds there are certain recognizable pest smells. Bed bugs have a sweet, musty odor. Mice tend to exude a musty, urine smell, and rats smell like ammonia. Roaches have been said to have an “oily” odor comparable to “fecal soy sauce”. As for sounds, listen for the pattering of rodents’ feet. Rats and mice tend to hide under floorboards or behind walls. Scratching on the walls, gnawing, squeaking, or scurrying are other obvious sounds. Larger bugs may also be heard if you listen closely.
- Holes and Marks – Look for small holes in the walls and floors, or holes in or around your Princeton property. These are a dead giveaway of a possible infestation. Burrows in garbage areas and weedy areas are a bad indicator. Rats gnaw and finding little gnaw marks can be a sign. Look closely for chewed-up electrical wires, and other things that rats might have destroyed.
- Grease Marks and Tracks – Daily rats and mice commonly travel the same paths and can leave evidence and tracks. Look for dark grease marks running along walls. Fecal droppings, urine trails, and footprints through dust paths are a good indicator.
- Termite Indicators – Termites are extraordinarily destructive, and it is extremely important to aware of any indicators of their presence. Why? Termites dine on wood, causing structural damage to residential and commercial properties. Check wood in and around the property for signs of termite damage. This includes visible holes or sagging floors, and wood that sounds hollow when tapped. Shed wings of termites or fecal pellets that are tan and resemble sawdust may be signs of an infestation.
- Plant Damage – If you notice your plants are damaged such as gnaw marks on the edges or obvious trails, you might have a pest issue. Check the edges of the leaves of any perennials present.
- Damaged Patches – Look for patterns of lawn damage, such as uneven grass length or large circular brown areas.
- Mole Holes – The favorite food for Moles are insects and grubs, which tend to dwell in the grass. When moles are in the grass eating insects, they tear up your lawn in the process.
- Ant Hills – Check along fence lines and in pavement cracks for piles of coarse-grained dirt with a small hole on top. You can often see ants traveling in and out of the hill.
If you see any of these signs, pests are already making themselves at home in your home and maybe well-established.
Princeton Pest Control Near Me
Locating entry points, identifying nesting areas, and potential sources of food and water are the first steps in our complete residential and commercial pest management services. Once the pest is identified and the previous steps are complete, we will recommend methods to remove breeding areas, trap or kill established pests, and prevention methods to block re-entry and re-establishment. Setting the groundwork and establishing a treatment plan is incredibly important and is part of every Princeton pest control job. Get Started Today! 908-350-8215
Commercial Pest Control Near Me in Princeton NJ
Additionally, business and commercial property owners require pest control. Every business owner understands that an attractive environment is a great part of customer appeal. Unwanted pests destroy property and spread germs. As a business owner, keeping your property pest-free is an important part of the success of your business.
As with our Princeton residential service, our commercial pest control programs identify nesting areas, points of entry, and sources of food and water. We devise a management program specific to the environment of your business and show you and your employees the best methods of prevention.
How Can On the Spot Pest Control Help You?
That is a perfect question. Not only will eradicate pests such as ants, spiders, and termites but also rodents in your home or business, call us for a free evaluation. (908)-350-8215 We customize a treatment plan specifically designed using only the best products. Call Today! 908-350-8215